Tailor Made Solutions
Free of charge, no commitment proposals for tailor made solutions for all fire and security equipment and systems.
Service Price Guarantee
Fixed Price Servicing with all our contracts for a minimum period of TWO years from contract start date.
No tie in period or minimum term. Our philosophy is simple – we don’t want to tie in our customers to lengthy contracts if they no longer require our services.
This page of our website is devoted to reminding our customers of the dangers and consequences we all face, in the event of a fire taking place.
The facts and figures quoted are the result of years of gathering information within the fire protection industry.
Facts and Figures
All information is taken from the Government website (www.communities.gov.uk/fire).
Figures taken from 1st January – 31st December 2008
– UK Fire & Rescue services attended 727,000 fire and false alarm incidents.
– England alone recorded 567,000 incidents.
– Total fires for the UK 327,000 if which England had 252,000.
– UK false alarm attendance by the brigade – 399,000.
– England had 315,000 false alarms.
– Primary fires in the UK amounted to 106,000.
– Secondary fires in the UK amounted to 186,000.
BAFE is the independent, third party certification registration body for quality in the UK fire protection industry.
For more than 30 years BAFE have been developing schemes for UKAS accredited Certification Bodies to assess and approve fire protection companies to recognised quality standards.