Fire Wardens Course
Who should attend?
Personnel within your company that have been given fire marshalling responsibilities which involves specific instruction on evacuation procedures and knowing what to do to help other people in the event of a fire or emergency.
Course Content Guideline
- Fire Legislation
- Common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly